Big Bear Renaissance Fair
Come one and come ye all to the biggest event in the summer. Big Bear proudly presents the annual Renaissance Faire the weekends of August 14-15 and 21-22. With merriment, music, jesters, jousts and really big food, this event lights up the town.
This is a big deal and you are all invited in costume to participate. Our Faire is a continual day of mirth and merriment, excitement and education. Our village streets lead you past crafts, costumes, foods, stages, jousts, battles and games. The Enchanted Shire has four stages of ongoing shows performing every half-hour. What follows is a list of scheduled entertainers
• Belles of Bedlam – A performance troupe specializing in musical comedy. The show is a romp through the daily lives of a group of sisters who own an Inn.
• Adam Reid – "The Bawdy Juggler"
• Moonridge Zoo Presents – Birds of Prey, learn about the different types of Birds of Prey and see these beautiful birds up close.
• Argus Armstrong's Miracle ship repair - Learn the history of ship repair and other historical tidbits!
• Bey~Abi - Historical belly dancing at its finest!
• Captain Jack's Pirate Stories - Captain Jack will entertain the children with stories of the high seas and other pirate tales.
• Enchanted Realms - A celtic treat with music and dance!
• Mister Mac - Children love and adore him. He'll have you dancing and singing in the aisles.
• Phoenix Blaze - Sword swallower and fire eater. Death defying show that will keep the whole family on the edge of their seats.
• Sportive Tricks - The singing style of the old world, funny and poignant similar stylings to the Poxy Boggards.
• The Juggling and Magic of Bryan Nash - Juggling and magic to thrill everyone who sees him. Fun for the entire family.
Renaissance Faire Event Information
and more details
Directions to Big Bear
are on our site and the event is on the Fawnskin side of the lake. There are some great lodging rentals in Big Bear available in Fawnskin, or you may wish to stay on the more active side of the lake which is the Big Bear Lake Village side.
You can see all our available Big Bear lodging rentals
online and book instant reservations with immediate availability. You might want that nice cabin in the forest or a bigger party house on the lake.