1999 N. Sycamore Avenue
Hollywood, CA 90068
Nightly Rates: ( 0.00 - 0.00 )
Located on top of a mountain in the Hollywood Hills. Most rooms feature large balconies overlooking the downtown Los Angeles skyline and fully equipped kitchens... even dishes and glasses. Choose your prefered fragrance, either Tangerine or Lavendar at check in. You will then be handed your Bath Bloomers Personal Care amenities. Hollywood Hills Hotel is set above the noise but still only five minutes from the Hollywood walk of fame and Grauman's Chinese Theatre. Continental Breakfast included. Located high on top of the Hollywood Hills looking down on to the Los Angeles city lights, a quarter a mile up the base of the hill. Grauman's Chinese Theatre, Hollywood Walk of Fame, many restaurants, nightlife, and the underground metro train are all within walking distnace to the base of the hill. We are happy to drive guests in our shuttle between Hollywood Hills Hotel, Magic Castle Hotel, Magic Castle Club and Yamashiro Restaurant.
· American Dollars is the native currency.
· Check in time is 3:00 PM
· Check out time is 12:00 PM
· 26 rooms.
· 0 suites.
· 5 floors.
* On-Site, Open 5:30pm -11pm * Serving CalAsian Cuisine * Casual to Dressy * On Mountain with Best Views of Los AngelesMagic Castle
* Serving Continental Cuisine * Private Magic Club - Hotel Guests get in with Jacket/TiePig 'n' Whistle
* Serving Continental Cuisine * Located 0.7 mi NW * Opened in 1927. Clark Gable and Spencer Tracy Dined here * Dress is casualRoscoe's Chicken 'n' Waffles
* Located 2 mi W * Sun-Thur from 9am-12am and Fri-Sat from 9am-4am * Serving Southern Cuisine * It's famous - Chicken and Waffles on the same Plate. * Dress is CasualMusso and Frank Grill
* Located 0.7 mi NW * Open Tues-Sat from 11am-11pm * Serving American/Continental Cuisine * Dress is Casual to Dressy