Policies for this Unit
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TO ENSURE A MORE PLEASANT VACATION. These policies are specific to the unit you are currently viewing.
Cleaning Fee is NOT INCLUDED in the quoted price of this unit and will be added in at processing time not at check-out. Cleaning Fees run from $100 - $250.
Lake Tahoe "Z" Tax is NOT INCLUDED in the quoted price. It is $4.50 per night. It will be added in at processing time. Your final confirmation will reflect these two changes.
The price shown above is the total net rental amount.
The amount shown does not include a booking fee, damage waiver or occupancy tax.
OWNERS OF THIS VACATION HOME HAVE GRACIOUSLY FURNISHED THEIR HOME FOR YOUR COMFORT
AND ENJOYMENT. PLEASE TAKE CARE OF THEIR HOME AS IF IT WERE YOUR OWN!
Check In Time is 3:00 PM. If you arrive early, go by the office and let them know you are in town. Late Arrivals – Please fax a copy of your driver’s license to the office at 530-542-2528 or scan and email to us along with your rental agreement. You can self service at any time. Go to office, and retrieve a large envelope with keys, map to the property, etc. in the large wooden check in box located adjacent to the rental office. If someone other than you is picking up the keys, the property manager must know.
Departure Time is 11:00 AM – Keys must be returned to the office. Do not leave the keys in the unit. Do not turn the heaters off, but do turn them down to 55. Please wash and put away all used dishes. Take out the garage. If you depart prior to your scheduled departure date, please notify the office. Failure to complete the cleaning requirements will result in extra charges against your security deposit.
PAYMENTS / CANCELLATIONS: 50% is payable at the time of booking. Payment in full is due 30 days prior to your arrival or 60 days prior during Christmas / New Years. If the reservation has been made within that time frame, the full amount is due at time of booking. If the payment is not received within these limits the reservation can be canceled without further notice. Visa /Mastercard, Cashiers Check or Money Order is accepted payment forms.
MAID AND LINEN SERVICE: Housekeeping will set up the home you have rented and provide you with one set of towels and linens for your stay. You may want to bring your own beach towels for summer visits. Housekeeping will clean after your stay however it is your responsibility to clean during your stay. Excessive cleaning will be charged against your security deposit. There is no daily maid service.
TELEPHONE: All local calls are free. If you want to make long distance you will need to use a calling card or your cell phone.
HOT WATER : Our vacation homes do not offer unlimited hot water. Most properties have water heaters with 30-40 gallon capacity. Here are some tips to keep the hot water running: stagger your showers and run the dishwasher and washer during the daytime.
NO SMOKING in any unit. PETS are only allowed in pre-designated pet units. If you bring a pet into a non pet unit, you will forfeit your entire security deposit.
Additional items that are not provided in the vacation rental homes
You have rented a private residence. Please respect the owner’s belongings. Here are some guidelines to help you understand the expectations of the property manager and the owner of this home.
- Extra bath towels, beach towels and Hot Tub towels. Only 1 set per person is provided
- Extra toilet paper. Only a starter roll provided per bathroom
- Kitchen supplies such foil plastic wrap, detergent, napkins. In addition, you will have to bring your own cooking items such as seasoning and oils.
- Trash bags
- Firewood is not provided. We do have contact numbers for suppliers
- Many units provide a BBQ. However charcoal is not provided.
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE EASY INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLEAN UP PRIOR TO YOUR DEPARTURE
If an additional security deposit is taken, your deposit will be refunded within 21 days of your departure if there is complete compliance with all of the above conditions. If there is missing property, any damages to the unit or its contents including water damage or if any parties that took place at the property, the security deposit will not be refunded. If there has been smoking in the unit there will be no refund.
- Please check out by 11:00 AM and return keys to the rental office
- Wash, dry and put away all dishes, pots, pans, utensil, etc.
- Put all garbage in trash bags and into trash cans in the garage. If no cans, leave the trash in bags in the home
- Close and lock all doors and windows
- Do not set the self cleaning oven on auto clean
- Please leave all linen on beds. Housekeeping will take care of stripping the beds.
- Light housekeeping (dishwashing, bagging trash, etc.) is the guest’s responsibility. A housekeeping crew will perform additional cleaning and check for damage and missing linens and items
- Please remove all personal items. We will make every effort but cannot be responsible for returning your lost items
- Please Return all items where you found them including furniture
- Leave premises in good and undamaged condition
- Set thermostats to 55
- No Smoking in the unit
- No Pets except in pet approved properties
- Please report any damage to the rental property, it content or mechanical failures promptly upon arrival. Reasonable effort will be made to make repairs as quickly as possible. No Refunds or Rebates will be issued for malfunction or mechanical failures that are not reported.
- The refrigerator has been pre-set at the medium setting for maximum efficiency. During the summer months, it may take up to 12 hours for a previously empty refrigerator to initially cool the contents. DO NOT change the setting to the coldest setting. This could start the defrost cycle and stop the cooling process.
- Please use caution when grilling as Tahoe is prone to sudden wind gusts. Charcoal grills must never be left unattended.
- Fires of any kind must not be left unattended.
- House parties and beer kegs are NOT permitted and will be grounds for eviction
- Locked closets are the personal property of the homeowner. Please do not attempt to access locked areas
- Smoking is not permitted inside of this vacation rental
- Exceeding maximum occupancy of this unit will result in forfeiture of Security Deposit and or immediate eviction.
Please review your reservation. A
reservation number will be issued and you will receive a rental confirmation
via e-mail. Please refer to your reservation number in any future correspondence.
We currently do not accept reservations during Christmas and President's
holiday periods via our electronic interface. Please
call the City Concierge office at 866-864-6444 for holiday reservations
PLEASE NOTE: Pricing and confirmation of reservation is not guaranteed until we charge
your credit card and you receive a formal Rental Confirmation directly from Property Manager. Please
refer to your reservation number in any future correspondence.
Property Manager 0304